We respect your privacy
- On The Ball Global Pty Ltd ACN 602 345 737 ("we" ,"our" and "us") respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and software application ('Application') users.
- Please read these Terms carefully before using the App or ordering any products through the App. Your use of the App and purchase of any products offered through the App is subject to these Terms. By ordering products via theThis policy sets out how we collect and treat your Personal Information.
- "Personal Information" is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
Collection of Personal Information
- We will, from time to time, collect and store Personal Information from you when you use the Application or provide such information directly to us.
The Personal Information that we collect may include (but not be limited to) information that you input to the Application, your name, address, email address, telephone number, credit card, debit card, banking information, loyalty program details, age and gender, details of goods and services that we have supplied to you, purchasing preferences, whether you are related to other persons in respect of whom we have collected Personal Information.
When you use the Application we may also collect information about your computer system, such as your mobile device identifier, IP address, the date and time of your access, the type of hardware, operating system and browser you are using and your location. We may also collect information from cookies, which enable us to customise your experience. However we do not use this information to collect Personal Information.
- We may also collect Personal Information about you from third parties with whom you interact through all using the Application.
- Additionally, we may also collect any other Personal Information you provide directly to us.
Purpose of Collection & Disclosure of your Personal Information
- We may use and disclose your Personal Information for one or more of the following purposes:
- to supply goods and services to you (including but not limited to the Application and services provided by or through the Application);
- to obtain payment from you for our goods and services;
- to offer to supply goods and services to you;
- to identify you and to communicate with you;
- to respond to your questions;
- to analyse, develop, market and promote our business including to you;
- to improve our services including to you;
- in connection with customer loyalty programs;
- to manage and administer our business or a related business;
- to manage develop and improve the Application;
- to administer, manage, develop and improve any e-commerce platforms and gateways that we employ; and
- to market goods and services to you (unless you ask us not to do so);
- in connection with the sale or proposed sale of our business or part of our business;
- to comply with our lawful recordkeeping obligations.
- Without limiting clause 3.1 in any way, we may disclose your Personal Information to
- our bank;
- your bank;
- our e-commerce gateway provider;
for the purpose of facilitating your payment for our goods and services.
We may also disclose your Personal Information to:
- our legal advisors;
- our accounting advisers;
- government and regulatory bodies where required by law; and
- We will not use or disclose your Personal Information for direct marketing to you, if you ask us in writing not to do so.
- We may also use your Personal Information in connection with protection of the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of On The Ball Global Pty Ltd, its application, website and customers or third parties.
Security of your Personal Information
- We will take such steps as are reasonable in the circumstances to protect your Personal Information from:-
- misuse, interference and loss; and
- unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
- You may request details of Personal Information that we hold about you. An administrative fee may be payable for the supply of information following the making of a request. If you would like a copy of the information which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at ##.
- We may ask you for proof of your identity in connection with any such request.
- We will use reasonable endeavours to update any Personal Information that we hold about you following your proper request.
- is frivolous or vexatious;
- would pose this threat to the life health or safety of an individual or to the public generally;
- relates to existing or anticipated legal proceeding;
- relates to information would prejudice commercial in confidence arrangements between us and another person; or
- giving you access would be unlawful.
Complaints about privacy
If you have any complaint about our privacy practices, please send details of your complaint to ##.
De-identification or Destruction
If your Personal Information is no longer required by us we will take reasonable steps to de-identify or destroy such Personal Information.
Op out right
- You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application
- You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network